Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A.D.D., Packages, Instagram OH MY!!

First of all, I want to stop and send my prayers out to all those in Boston who were involved or knew someone in the bombings yesterday. There were a couple people from my work there supporting a family member who was running but word is they were unharmed, just shaken up. I just cannot imagine how scary it must have been.


Today's post is going to be a bit A.D.D. with a little overflow from Makeup Monday. Work was a bit crazy yesterday and I have a feeling today will be too. So here we go...I seriously love getting mail! Well, as long as it's good mail, not bills or junk, duh! :) Yesterday I received another package from e.l.f. and even thought I already knew what was in it, I felt like a kid at Christmas!! It's just so rewarding to get amazing products for so little $$$. Eek! I just want to wear it all!!

Have I ever mentioned that I love nail polish, too?! The four that I received in my package yesterday are all glitter polishes that I can't wait to use on accent nails! You know, like, you paint four fingers one color and one finger with a pattern or glitter, etc...making it the accent nail. I'm sure you've seen it on Pinterest or Instagram. Speaking of, I'm officially on Instagram now! (You can follow me: @jenstecker) I tried hard to stay away but it seems like fun so I'm giving it a try!

Thanks for baring with my A.D.D. today!~Jen

In case you're interested, below are the items I received in my latest order, linked, so you can check them out for yourself! Don't be surprised if you see them featured during a Makeup Monday :)

Glitter Nail Polishes
     Gold Star
     Chic Confetti
     Love Me
     Dream Maker
Lipstick in "Captivating"
Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick in "Pink Umbrellas"
Super Glossy Lip Shine
     "Pretty Peach"
     "Goddess"
Eyeshadow "C" Brush
Eyeshadow Applicators
Stipple Brush
Baked Eyeshadow Palette in "California"




2 comments:

  1. There were a couple people from my work there supporting a family member who was running but word is they were unharmed, just shaken up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AcadGild is a technology education start-up co-founder by Vinod Dham and Vikalp Jain. AcadGild provides skill development courses based on current industry
    know more

    ReplyDelete