Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Whatcha Wearin' Wednesday: LOFT Modern Straight Leg Jeans

Helloooo and Happy Wednesday! Hope everyone's week is going well! And look, we're halfway through! :)

Alongside Makeup Mondays, I have decided to do a Whatcha Wearin' Wednesday every once in awhile. I LOOOOVE to shop, especially when I get great deals! I shop A LOT at Name Brand Clothing (aka Half of Half) which is basically an overstock store which receives the extras, returns, imperfect clothes, etc...from clothing stores or donations from individuals and prices them, for the most part, way down from their original price. You definitely have to be in the mood to shop, be willing to dig around, and watch for imperfections (whether fixable or not worth trying to fix) but it can be really rewarding. I get a lot of my LOFT/Ann Taylor stuff there because otherwise I would not be able to afford it. My favorite pair of jeans came from NBC, they are LOFT Petite Modern Straight Leg Jeans in Rinse Wash (see picture below, and no that is not me). To be honest, I'm not really sure how I got my rather large bum (otherwise known around our house as "Big Bootie Jootie" haha, don't ask!) into these petite jeans but it was magical when I put them on. Kind of like the movie "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" where the same pair of jeans fits every girl in a close knit group of friends. I wanted to jump up and down and wear them every day, but I didn't...and I don't because that would be gross. But, they are super comfy and cute! I love them because I can dress them up for work or special occasions and then dress them down for the evenings or hanging out on the weekends. It's just another one of those deals that you just can't pass up when you see them hanging there on the rack for waaaaaay less than in the actual name brand store. Shopping at NBC is like a really big treasure hunt and I love looking for the next new piece to add to my already exploding closets (yes, I said "closets", I told you I have bad habits!)


I hope you find my ramblings a little helpful or at least some entertainment for the day. Don't forget to share it with your friends and find me on Instagram (@jenstecker) where you can get a little taste of my life. Alas, it's another Zumba day which gets me pumped up and ready for the day. Now it's off to work; looking forward to another productive day in the accounting world!

Stay sassy but classy! ~ Jen

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Ann Taylor. I'm wearing some Ann Taylor colored skinnies to work today! :) Good taste. :)

    ReplyDelete