Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Makeup Monday: Essential 12-piece Eyeshadow Beauty Book

Happy Monday! I know, I know...it's the beginning of a work week for some of us, but I'm happy because it's a Zumba day! I love Zumba! It's the only workout that I've actually stuck to for longer than a week, and that is saying a lot! But that topic is for another day :)

Anyways, I've decided to dedicate a few Mondays here and there to my new obsession: makeup. I especially love e.l.f.'s line because it is very affordable and great quality! I should also be getting another package from e.l.f. in the mail today with some new items, I'm so excited!!

So this week I'm going to talk about my eyes. I have really defined eyes and I always get compliments on them (my family likes to tell me their just really big, ha!), so I'm loving the Essential 12-piece Eyeshadow Beauty Book in "Classic" that I bought for just $5.00. It has 12 different colors lined up in 3 rows that go from light to dark of a certain color palette. This morning I used the second row, light pink to a plum-ish color. Some days I will mix and match the rows depending on how I feel or what I'm wearing that day.
I will try to get a picture up of how it looks on my eyes, but for now it's off to work for me! Hope everyone has a great day and remember...

Stay sassy but classy! ~ Jen

UPDATE: See picture below of my eye makeup today. It's not great but until I figure out a better way, this is it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment