Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

My Week's Discoveries

Okay y'all. I swear I'm going to get better at this blogging thing! Sheesh I guess I have a pretty busy life so you understand, right?! Well let's see, this week I discovered...
- that my cooking skills are a little better than I thought. You'll find out more about that this week when I post my ingenious recipe that I came up with all on my own.
- that the month of May is going to be really busy and I have something going on every weekend. Weddings, graduations, etc...
- that I like to bake, but I'm not great at baking healthy things. More about that later as well.
- that I hate laundry...okay I already knew that but I realized I sorted clothes at least twice and still have yet to get any of it washed/put away.
- that we have a lot of clothes.
- that even though I want to like sushi, I just can't. I got some from Reasor's that had crab in it (I can normally handle some crab) but after 3 bites I just couldn't do it anymore...ugh it's so frustrating!
- that even if your backup plan, homemade fries are covered in oil....still spray the pan or they'll come out looking like this...


Ha ha! Yes, that was my mess up of the week! But it's okay because I like to learn from my mistakes, and they still taste good. (I discovered this after I yelled at the pan of course!) Brad says I need to chill out more...yes I know I do! I chilled so much outside yesterday afternoon I ended up with a sunburn yay!

It really was a great week and weekend though. The pastor of our church (Brad's grandpa) retired and now Brad's dad is taking over. I'm excited to see the new things he has planned and to see where our church goes. Yesterday we had a retirement lunch with everyone, delicious of course! Aaannnddd, I'm training to be the new treasurer! I'm very excited to get to use my degree there as well!

Here's a picture from yesterday of me, my cute husband and my lovely sister(in law, but I really just consider her one of my sisters because I love her soooo much!) That's his "I don't really want to take a picture with you guys" face....


Until next time ~ Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment